- Lessons are available in 30, 45 or 60 minute increments.
- Beginning students are advised to start with half-hour lessons, while more advanced students may wish to consider hour-long lessons
- Along with vocal technique, we will also cover topics such as body mapping, sight singing, music theory, diction, translation and interpretation of song texts and character analysis.
- The lessons will be structured to fit the student's ability, interests, goals and needs.
- It is expected that students arrive with their music, a notebook and a pencil at each lesson.
- Students will be highly encouraged to spend time practicing outside of the lesson to ensure continual growth and improvement beyond the lesson.
Please contact me to discuss rates and to set up a lesson time